When you try to view another
person's calendar in Microsoft Outlook 2002, in Office Outlook 2003,
or in Office Outlook 2007, the free/busy information is not available. Instead, you see only hash
This issue can occur if the person has no meetings or events
that are scheduled in the calendar during the date range that is published to the
server. When a meeting or event is entered into the calendar during the
published date range, you will see the free/busy information for the
To view or set the date range that is published to the
server, follow these steps:
- In Outlook, click
Options on the Tools menu.
- On the Preferences tab, click
- In the Advanced Options section,
click Free/Busy Options.
- On the Permissions tab, click
- In the Options section, specify
how many months to publish and how frequently to update the server.
Article ID: 953198 - Last Review: June 3, 2008 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 Standard Edition
|kbtshoot kbexpertisebeginner kbprb KB953198|