Hot Kb Articles for FrontPage 2000 Server Extensions
Here is a listing of the most popular Kb Articles over the past 7 days.
Back to the technology listing
1) 259534 Error Messages If You Try to Add User When Subwebs Are Using Unique Permissions
(259534) - When you try to add a new user to the permissions on the root web of your Web site, FrontPage stops responding with the following error message: Server Error: Error occurred while returning the list of users from the system. When you click OK , the...
2) Q308242 FP2000: Error Message When You Send E-mail from a Form (Q308242)
When you attempt to send e-mail by using a form on a Web site, you receive one of the following error messages:
3) 321448 FP: Error Messages When You Try to Open Webs While IUSR Account or IWAM Account Is Turned Off
(321448) - If you try to open a Web site on a Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Web server by using the FrontPage client while either the IUSR_ computer or IWAM_ computer account is turned off, you may receive error messages in the FrontPage client...
4) 898922 You receive a "The server administration programs and the server extensions on the Web server are too old' error message when you try to use FrontPage Server Extensions
(898922) - Describes a problem when you try to extend a Web site using the Front Page Server Extensions and you receive the following error message: 'The server administration programs and the server extensions on the web server are not compatible'.
5) 244235 Errors Occur with Source Control Integration When Adding a Project
(244235) - When you attempt to add a project to source control, you receive one of the following error messages: In Visual InterDev: Cannot establish source control for the Web application. The server does not have a source control system installed on it, or the...
6) 916869 The Configure Server Extensions command is missing when you try to enable FrontPage 2002 Server Extensions or FrontPage 2000 Server Extensions on a Web site
7) 843345 How to determine if Windows SharePoint Services or if FrontPage Server Extensions is in use in IIS
(843345) - Describes how to determine if either Windows SharePoint Services or FrontPage Server Extensions is installed and is in use on a Web server that is running IIS.
8) 831684 "Cannot create the offline cache" error message when you try to create an ASP.NET Web Application project
(831684) - When you try to create a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Application project or an ASP.NET Web Service project, you may receive the following error message: Cannot create the offline cache in 'C:\Documents and Settings\ UserName \VSWebCache\ ServerName \...
9) Q326246 How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft Software or Hardware
This article describes how to contact Microsoft for help with the following issues: Replace lost, broken, damaged or defective Microsoft software disks. Purchase product upgrades. Replace broken or defective Microsoft hardware products. Check the...
10) 324249 FP: Database Error Messages When Session State Is Disabled
(324249) - When you try to browse a database results page that was created by using FrontPage on a Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Web server, you may receive an error message similar to one of the following: Microsoft VBScript runtime error...