Every night we scan the Microsoft Knowledge Base. If technologies you're
interested in are updated, we'll send you an e-mail. You only get one e-mail a
day, and only when new articles are added.
1) 942505 Error message when you try to open a company in Accounting Express 2007 or in Accounting Professional 2007: "Could not find stored procedure sproc_version"
2) 940798 Error message when you try to start ADP Payroll in Accounting Express 2007: "Time Sheet Adjustments: Your Small Business Accounting timesheet contained hours that were not included in your regular payroll"
3) 942504 Error message when you try to create a company in Accounting Professional 2007 or in Accounting Express 2007: "Cannot open back up device 'c\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL>@\MSSQL\Backup\data\default.db'"
4) 942503 How to upgrade company data from Small Business Accounting 2006 on a computer to Accounting Professional 2007 or to Accounting Express 2007 on another computer
5) 942325 How to restore an Accounting Professional 2007 database or an Accounting Express 2007 database that has been integrated together with Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager
6) 940511 You receive a Doctor Watson error message when you try to print an invoice in Accounting Professional 2007, in Accounting Express 2007, or in Small Business Accounting 2006
7) 928995 Error message when you import QuickBooks data into Microsoft Office Accounting 2007: "Cannot migrate Date driven Payment Term. Unsupported Payment Term"
8) 928218 Error message after you remove the beta release version of a 2007 Office suite or program and then try to install the original release version of a 2007 Office suite or program: "Setup is unable to proceed"
9) 933704 Error message when you try to import a PayPal Payments file in Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2007 or in Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007: "There are no transactions in the log file which can be saved into Microsoft Office Accounting"
10) 939555 Error message when you try to create a customer, a vendor, an account, or an inventory item in Accounting Professional 2007, in Accounting Express 2007, or in Small Business Accounting 2006: "The fiscal year for your company has been closed"