Hot Kb Articles for Excel 2002
Here is a listing of the most popular Kb Articles over the past 7 days.
Back to the technology listing
1) 903771 Information about the ability to uninstall Office updates
Provides information about how to remove Microsoft Office updates. The ability to remove Office updates was added to certain Office updates that are dated July 12, 2005 and later.
2) 932857 You may receive an error message when you try to install or run an Office program: "This patch package could not be opened" or "The installation source for the product is not available"
3) 834427 The Remove Hidden Data add-in for Office 2003 and Office XP
(834427) - The Remove Hidden Data add-in is a tool that you can use to remove personal or hidden data that might not be immediately apparent when you view the document in your Microsoft Office program. You can run the Remove Hidden Data add-in on individual...
4) Q211494 XL2000: Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook (Q211494)
When you double-click a Microsoft Excel workbook (.xls file) in Windows Explorer, Excel does not open the file. You may receive the following error message: Cannot find the file ' path' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are...
5) Q290301 OFFXP: Windows Installer CleanUp Utility (Q290301)
Microsoft has created the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility, which allows you to safely remove Windows Installer-related registry settings from your computer in the event of a problem.
6) 214073 XL: Error Message When You Try to Save a File
(214073) - When you save a document in Microsoft Excel, one of the following error messages may appear: Cannot access read-only document filename -or- Disk is full. -or- Document not saved. -or- Document not completely saved. -or- Document not saved. Any...
7) 189940 How to create mirrored text in PowerPoint, in Word, and in Excel
(189940) - You cannot create mirrored text directly in Microsoft PowerPoint, in Microsoft Word, and in Microsoft Excel. However, you can use Microsoft WordArt to create a graphic image of text that you can mirror by using the Rotate Or Flip command.
8) 903275 How to troubleshoot problems that you may experience when you try to activate an Office product
9) 214078 XL: How to Find the Percentage of Change Between Values
(214078) - In Microsoft Excel, there is no built-in function to calculate the percentage of change from one value to another. However, you can use the following formula to calculate the percentage change =( new_value - original_value )/ABS(original_value) where...
10) 842684 Known issues with the Remove Hidden Data add-in version 1.1 for Office 2003 and Office XP
(842684) - Lists known issues with the Remove Hidden Data add-in version 1.1.