Hot Kb Articles for Operations Manager (MOM) 2005
Here is a listing of the most popular Kb Articles over the past 7 days.
Back to the technology listing
1) 830059 You cannot add or remove Performance Monitor counters
(830059) - You cannot add or remove Performance Monitor counters, or install programs that use Performance Monitor.
2) 883925 The W3wp.exe process causes 100% CPU utilization on Management Servers in MOM 2005
(883925) - Provides a fix for a problem where the W3wp.exe process causes 100% CPU utilization on a MOM 2005 Management Server and an error message is generated.
3) 920736 How to configure e-mail notifications in Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) 2005
4) 899720 The Microsoft Operations Manager Prerequisite Checker generates an "Unable to contact the Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services server via Web Service" error message for Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 Reporting
5) 921278 A hotfix is available to let you create a Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) 2005 database on a computer that is running Microsoft SQL Server 2005, X64 Edition
6) 885734 "Failed to create MOM database" error when you try to install MOM 2005 on a computer that has been upgraded to Windows Server 2003
(885734) - Describes a problem that may occur when you try to install MOM 2005 on a computer that has been upgraded to Windows Server 2003. You may receive the "Database setup fails with Error Code -2147221164 (Class not registered)" error.
7) 920707 Error message when you run the SQL Server 2000 Management Pack for MOM 2005 in low-privilege scenarios: "Unable to expand message 17055 "
(920707) - Discusses a problem where you receive an "Unable to expand message 17055 " error message when you run the SQL Server 2000 Management Pack for MOM 2005 in low-privilege scenarios.
8) 896520 You may receive an "Old format or invalid type library error when processing MOM data" message when the Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) 2005 Management Server and the MOM 2005 database reside on the same computer
(896520) - Describes a problem that occurs when the SQL Server client uses shared memory to connect to the MOM 2005 database.
9) 920735 The "Last Contacted" column is not updated for MOM agents after you install Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 Service Pack 1
(920735) - Describes a problem that occurs if the MOM database is located on a remote server. To resolve this problem, run the build_mom2005_sp1.sql script on the SQL server that hosts the MOM database.
10) 934441 Event ID: 26009 occurs after a MOM 2005 agent tries to fail over to the secondary MOM 2005 server