Hot Kb Articles for Class Server 3.0
Here is a listing of the most popular Kb Articles over the past 7 days.
Back to the technology listing
1) 821498 The Microsoft Class Server Troubleshooting Guide
(821498) - This article contains information from the Microsoft Class Server Troubleshooting Guide. It provides administrators with information and instructions about how to troubleshoot issues with Class Server. This article is divided into the following...
2) 821504 HOW TO: Edit the Registry to Add Additional Schools to Class Server
(821504) - This article describes how to add additional schools to Microsoft Class Server by editing the registry on the server. back to the top Overview Class Server can support multiple schools from the same server. Each school must have a unique database...
3) 821505 HOW TO: Delete a School in Class Server
(821505) - This step-by-step article describes how to delete a school in Class Server. back to the top Stop Internet Services Stop all Internet services that are running on the server. To do so, follow these steps: Click Start, and then click Run.In the Open...
4) 821501 Considerations That Apply When You Install Class Server and You Install Windows SharePoint Services on the Same Server
(821501) - This article discusses some considerations that apply when you install Microsoft Class Server 3.0 and you install Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services on the same server. When you install Class Server and you install Windows SharePoint Services...
5) 885825 The file is opened as a compressed folder or you receive an error message when you try to open a Learning Resource that has an .ims file name extension in Internet Explorer to preview or to import the file in Class Server - Teacher
(885825) - Describe a problem where Class Server - Teacher does not open a file that has an .ims file name extension and that is downloaded from a Web site.
6) 821500 HOW TO: Restore Class Server Data and Move School Information to Another Server
(821500) - This article describes how to perform a full restore of Class Server data and how to move school information to another server. You may want to migrate Class Server and school data to another server or to perform a full restore of Class Server...
7) 889695 Class Server 3.0 content unexpectedly disappears from the Web page when students resize the Internet Explorer window
(889695) - Describes an update that is available for Class Server 3.0 to fix a problem where content disappears from the Web page when students resize the Internet Explorer window, if the content contains a bulleted list that uses pictures as bullets.
8) 821503 How to Extract the Learning Resources from a Backup Dataset
(821503) - This article describes how to extract learning resource material from a Microsoft Class Server Backup Dataset. To extract learning resource material from a Class Server Backup Dataset, follow these steps: Open the Backup folder. Locate the...
9) 821502 How to Save a Learning Resource As a Template
(821502) - This article describes how to save a learning resource as a template in Microsoft Class Server 3.0. To save a learning resource as a template, follow these steps: Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, and then click...
10) 883049 You cannot use the Preview feature and the Find feature in Class Server 3.0 after you install Windows XP SP2
(883049) - Fixes the problem where you cannot use the Preview feature and the Find feature in Microsoft Class Server 3.0 after you install Windows XP Service Pack 2.