Hot Kb Articles for Internet Information Services 6.0
Here is a listing of the most popular Kb Articles over the past 7 days.
Back to the technology listing
1) 916984 FIX: You experience high memory usage in the W3wp.exe process on a Windows Server 2003-based computer that has Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0 installed
2) 907273 Troubleshooting HTTP 401 errors in IIS
3) 907271 How to use the IISADMPWD password change pages
4) 919074 You receive an error message when you try to import an SSL private key certificate (.pfx) file into the local computer personal certificate store by using IIS Manager
5) 833734 FIX: You experience various problems when you use the Password Change pages in IIS 6.0
(833734) - Discusses a hotfix that corrects problems with the Password Change pages that are included with Windows Server 2003.
6) 900405 FIX: You receive an "Access is denied" error message when you try to append a file that is hosted on IIS 6 by using the append command at an FTP prompt (900405)
7) 919283 The "ASP.NET" tab of IIS Manager does not appear when you retrieve the properties for a virtual directory in IIS Manager
8) 903072 You may receive an error message and the installation may stop responding when you try to start the IIS Admin service in IIS
9) 828222 HOWTO: Generate a Dump File When ASP.NET Deadlocks in IIS 6.0
(828222) - When you experience a deadlock in Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0, an error that is similar to the following will appear in the application event log: Event Type: Warning Event Source: W3SVC-WP Event Category: None Event ID: 2262 Date:...
10) 909289 You may receive “Out of memory” error messages when you run a multithreaded program that uses the IIS ADSI provider on a Windows Server 2003 SP1-based computer