Hot Kb Articles for BizTalk Server 2002
Here is a listing of the most popular Kb Articles over the past 7 days.
Back to the technology listing
1) 917848 You may receive an out-of-memory error message, Event ID 7031 or Event ID 5410 messages, or Event ID 4786 error messages, or you may experience similar symptoms in BizTalk Server
2) 899764 You receive a "The server encountered a transport error while processing the messaging port" error message when you try to send a document by using the HTTP transport in BizTalk Server 2000 and in BizTalk Server 2002
3) 867449 FIX: Recovery of a lost database connection causes many messages to be put in the BizTalkServerIsolatedHostQ table of the BizTalkMsgBoxDb database
(867449) - Fixes a problem that causes the BizTalkServerIsolatedHostQ table to be filled when a BizTalk Server tries to recover a lost database connection.
4) 899763 The MapReference property is not saved when you call the Channel.Save method, and the Reference property is not saved when you call the Document.Save method in BizTalk Server
Describes a problem that occurs when a call to the Channel.Save method or to the Document.Save method does not save the MapReference property or the Reference property. Describes a resolution to the problem.
5) 298728 PRB: Documents Processed by BizTalk Server Appear Stuck in Work Items Queue
(298728) - When you submit a document for processing by Microsoft BizTalk Server, the document may not move out of the Work Items queue, and the following informational messages may appear in the Application log of the BizTalk Server: Event Type: Information...
6) 838763 FIX: The Database Lookup functoid/Value Extractor functoid produces inconsistent results
(838763) - Fixes a problem where the BizTalk Server 2004 XML Mapper Database Lookup functoid/Value Extractor functoid produces inconsistent results when it tests a map with many Database functoids.
7) Q326246 How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft Software or Hardware
This article describes how to contact Microsoft for help with the following issues: Replace lost, broken, damaged or defective Microsoft software disks. Purchase product upgrades. Replace broken or defective Microsoft hardware products. Check the...
8) 828404 FIX: BizTalk Messaging Service Does Not Start After You Install BizTalk Server 2002 SP1
After you install BizTalk Server 2002 Service Pack 1 (SP1), BizTalk Messaging Service does not start and you receive error messages similar to the following in the application log: Event Type: Error Event Source: BizTalk Server Event Category:...
9) Q824862 INF: Security Related Issues Addressed in BizTalk Server 2002 SP1
(824862) - This article gives reference information for some of the security-related issues that BizTalk Server 2002 Service Pack 1 ( SP1) addresses.
10) 312731 PRB: Temporary Queues Are Stranded After the XLANG Scheduler Fails Over
(312731) - After a BizTalk Server cluster failover, sometimes the temporary private Microsoft Message Queuing queues that the XLANG Scheduler creates are not automatically deleted from the previously active node.