Hot Kb Articles for Outlook 2002
Here is a listing of the most popular Kb Articles over the past 7 days.
Back to the technology listing
1) 903771 Information about the ability to uninstall Office updates
Provides information about how to remove Microsoft Office updates. The ability to remove Office updates was added to certain Office updates that are dated July 12, 2005 and later.
2) 932857 You may receive an error message when you try to install or run an Office program: "This patch package could not be opened" or "The installation source for the product is not available"
3) Q288283 OL2002: Both Offline Folders Files and Personal Folders Files Stop Accepting Data (Q288283)
When the size of your offline folders (.ost) files or personal folders (.pst) files approaches 2 gigabytes (GB), you may not be able to add more data to the .pst file or the .ost file.
4) 943390 Some Outlook calendar items are rebased incorrectly when you use the Outlook Time Zone Data Update Tool to adjust for daylight saving time changes in certain time zones
5) 911084 Error message when you send or receive e-mail messages in Outlook: "Sending and Receiving reported error (0x8007000E): Out of memory or system resources"
6) 937422 How to turn off automatic spelling checking and automatic grammar checking in Office programs
7) Q290301 OFFXP: Windows Installer CleanUp Utility (Q290301)
Microsoft has created the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility, which allows you to safely remove Windows Installer-related registry settings from your computer in the event of a problem.
8) 839862 How to troubleshoot the RPC Cancel Request dialog box in Outlook 2003 or in Outlook 2002
(839862) - Discusses the "Outlook is retrieving data from the Microsoft Exchange Server" error message and the troubleshooting steps that you can use to resolve this issue.
9) 912264 You cannot open a Windows SharePoint Services list or a Windows SharePoint Services document library from a sharing invitation that you receive from another Outlook user
10) 940728 Reminders for long overdue calendar items randomly appear when Outlook is connected to a mailbox that is hosted in Exchange 2007