Hot Kb Articles for NetMeeting 3.01
Here is a listing of the most popular Kb Articles over the past 7 days.
Back to the technology listing
1) 244449 Remote Desktop Sharing Command on Tools Menu Is Unavailable in NetMeeting
(244449) - When you click the Tools menu, the Remote Desktop Sharing command may be unavailable.
2) Q311136 Password Does Not Work in Remote Desktop Sharing Session in NetMeeting (Q311136)
When you try to connect to a Remote Desktop Sharing session in NetMeeting, you may receive the following message:
3) Q326246 How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft Software or Hardware
This article describes how to contact Microsoft for help with the following issues: Replace lost, broken, damaged or defective Microsoft software disks. Purchase product upgrades. Replace broken or defective Microsoft hardware products. Check the...
4) 168491 Error Message: User Is Unable to Accept NetMeeting Calls
(168491) - When you try to call someone, you may receive one of the following error messages: User did not accept your call -or- User is unable to accept NetMeeting calls
5) 245688 Changes Made in NetMeeting 3.01 Service Pack 1
(245688) - The following changes have been made in NetMeeting 3.01 Service Pack 1: NOTE : NetMeeting 3.01 SP1 is version 4.4.3388. The Automatically Accept Calls setting is preserved by default when NetMeeting is quit and started again. A new Microsoft...
6) 871168 You receive an "mnmsrvc.exe caused an exception c0000005" Dr. Watson error message when you try to start the RDS feature in NetMeeting on a computer that is running Windows 2000 Server
(871168) - Describes a resolution for an issue in Windows 2000 Server where you receive an "mnmsrvc.exe caused an exception c0000005" Dr. Watson error message when you try to set up the RDS feature in NetMeeting.
7) Q243121 Installing NetMeeting 2.1x Removes NetMeeting 3 Setup Option (Q243121)
If you uninstall Microsoft NetMeeting 3.01 and install NetMeeting 2.1x, there is no longer a NetMeeting 3 check box to reinstall NetMeeting in the Communications section on the Windows Setup tab in the Add/Remove Programs tool in Control
8) Q308665 HOW TO: Export Names from Your Windows XP Address Book to Another Program (Q308665)
This step-by-step article describes how you can export the names from your Windows XP address book to another program. The address book provides a convenient place to store contact information for easy retrieval from programs such as Microsoft
9) 206241 Unable to Lock the Whiteboard in a NetMeeting Conference
(206241) - When you attempt to lock the Whiteboard on a second computer in your NetMeeting conference, you may receive the following error message: Cannot lock the Whiteboard, the object has focus on another computer. Also, the Whiteboard on the computer you are...
10) 207997 Video Camera Does Not Restart After Being Disconnected
(207997) - If you disconnect a Plug and Play video camera and then reconnect it during a NetMeeting session, the video stream may not be restarted.