Microsoft Knowledge Base Article
This article contents is Microsoft Copyrighted material.
©2005-©2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms
of Use |
How to obtain the latest service pack for the 2007 Office suite
This article describes how to obtain the latest service pack for the 2007 Microsoft Office suite. This article is intended for beginning to intermediate computer users.
You may find it easier to follow the steps if you print this article first.
Method 1: Use Microsoft Update or Office Update to install the latest 2007 Office suite updates
Install the latest service pack
If the computer has Internet access, you can download and install the latest 2007 Office suite service pack from the Microsoft Update website. This website will automatically prompt you to download and install the latest service pack.Â
Method 2: Obtain the latest 2007 Office suite service pack from the Microsoft Download Center
Download the latest service pack
If the computer on which you want to install the latest 2007 Office suite service pack is not connected to the Internet, or if you want to download the latest service pack and then install it later, download the latest service pack from the Microsoft Download Center.
More information about 2007 Microsoft Office suite Service Pack 3 (SP3)
For more information about 2007 Microsoft Office suite SP3, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 3 and Microsoft Office Language Pack 2007 Service Pack 3.
for other considerations.
Article ID: 949585 - Last Review: June 13, 2012 - Revision: 1.0
- 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2
- 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Office Groove 2007
- Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
- Microsoft Office Access 2007
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
- Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
- Microsoft Office Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
- Microsoft Office Small Business 2007
- Microsoft Office Standard 2007
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft Publisher 2010
- Microsoft Visio Professional 2010
- Microsoft Visio Standard 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2010
Community Feedback System
Very often, it takes hours to solve a problem. Very often, you've looked high
and low, and have tried a lot of solutions. When you finally found it, chances
are, it was because someone else helped you. Here's your chance to give back.
Use our community feedback tool to let others know what worked for you and what
Please also understand that the community feedback system is not warranted to be
correct, it's simply a system that we've built to let people try and help each
other. If something in a feedback response doesn't make sense to you, or you're
not comfortable making changes that the feedback talks about (like registry
edits), please consult a professional.
Thank you for using kbAlertz.com Feedback System.
-- Scott Cate